Transporting merchandise from across the sea can be challenging. We, at Transco Cargo offer a variety of shipping services to meet your logistics requirements that includes managing licenses coordinating with customs and other barriers that are often linked with international freight.
With Transco Cargo, your organisation is able to gain instant strategic benefits through our international volumes and well established relationships with renowned shipping companies to enrich your supply chain’s performance.
The following includes some of our international shipping services;
- Air freight
- Customs Management
- Daily order process and consolidation management
- International Freight Forwarding
- Weighted average price calculation and quotation
- Customs and quarantine clearance supervision and problem shooting
- Imported item warehouse transfer / local logistics management
- Import duty study and compliancy
Contingency plan and execution International Freight Forwarding
Through our esteemed relationships within the industry we are able to provide air freight shipments, at a reasonably low cost, within the shortest time frame, but still at the highest level of consistency and reliability. Utilising our 20 years of experience in the industry, we guarantee reliable delivery of freight to your destination country.
With our close partnerships with all of the international shipping lines, we are able to offer competitive sea freight rates, while guaranteeing volume for our clients even during peak seasons. With 20 years’ experience in the industry, we have defined comprehensive agreements with shipping lines, which assures HFM quality standards, along with availability of capacity and equipment delivery.
Along with our international network of agents, we offer professional care for handling practices at ports and guarantee that all relevant shipping detail and material is submitted accordingly.
- Full Container Loads (FCL)
- Less Container Loads (LCL)
- Dry & Temperature Controlled
- Sea / Air Transports
Long Haul Inland Freight Management
Our planned routes across the globe and throughout Asian countries like Sri Lanka, enables us to provide competitive transportation rates. All vehicles used for transportation are equipped with temperature recording units which allow us to track accurate locations at any given time. As a reliable freight forwarding company we live up to our slogan, “We love to deliver”. We also offer the following services for the convenience of our business clients and personal effect shipping customers
- Negotiation of drayage rate and industrial rate validation
- Daily manage trucker delivery before vessel cut off.
- Double seal / security management
- Premium Export Drayage Space availability and acceptance standards execution
Contact Transco Cargo for a quotation for your shipping and international freight requirements.